- Titanium stem
- Collarless stem
- Hydroxyapatite coated
- Rotational and axial stability
- Tapered neck for optimum range of motion
- Compacting broaching preserves blood supply
The Saturn Cementless Hip has been designed in conjunction with orthopaedic surgeons and are manufactured using advanced engineering principles within our state of the art facility.
This together with clinically certified materials ensure that the hip is of the highest quality available for both surgeon and patient peace of mind.
A range of sizes are available to accommodate various patient anatomies.
The Saturn Cementless Stem is indicated for use in primary/revision total hip arthroplasties where an un-cemented stem is the choice of the surgeon:
- Revision hip surgery
- Avascular necrosis of the femoral neck
- Severe osteoarthritis or rheumatoid arthritis
- Acute traumatic fracture of the neck of the femur
Total hip arthroplasty is restricted to surgeons that have undergone adequate training in this type of surgery.
The Dual Mobility hip system should not be used with components other than those supplied by Ortho Sol Development (Pty) Ltd.