- Modular system
- Self tapping pins
- User friendly instrumentation
- Rapid assembly of components
- Sets on consignment to trauma units
- Rigid fixation with excellent stability
- Unlimited combination of frame configurations
The Cybernaut Modular Fixation system has been designed by a number of leading orthopaedic surgeons and has been manufactured using advanced engineering principles and state-of-the-art machinery.
This together with cutting edge materials ensure that the external fixator is of the highest quality available in order to benefit the patient.
A variety of modular options are available to suit the individual patient’s anatomy and requirements.
- Deformity correction
- Bone realignment in limb trauma
- Wound care access while immobilising the limb
- Burn wound immobilisation during convalescence
- Distraction can span over intra articular and comminuted fractures
Surgeons using the cybernaut external fixator must be knowledgeable in the medical and surgical aspects of the implant, as well as the limitations of the metallurgical and mechanical properties of the implants.
Correct selection of the implant components is critical to the success of the procedure.